ESFA Adult Education Budget (AEB) Subcontracting Opportunity
Expression of Interest January 2021.
Futures are inviting organisations to express an interest to deliver as a subcontractor as part of the delivery of their Adult Education Budget ESFA contract.
Futures is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ provider of expert careers and employability advice and training. We operate across the East Midlands and the East of England with a focus in the D2N2 area. With over 20 years’ experience delivering NEET, AEB and apprenticeships, Futures has helped thousands of people into employment or training.
Our intention through this project is to enhance our learners experience through providing them with an additional array of courses not currently available in our deliverable offer of accredited training.
Through this EOI, we are seeking partners who can provide remote training in the delivery of any regulated qualification funded through the Adult Education Budget evidenced via The Learning Aims Reference Service (LARS).
Through this delivery Futures would set forth the initial terms and conditions of the subcontract arrangement through 2 different available allocations:
- A sum of £28,000 allocated to any regulated provision evidenced via The Learning Aims Reference Service (LARS)
- A sum of £70,000 to be allocated to SWAP related activity ensuring all evidence requirements are met as set by the ESFA funding regulations for Learner Evidence files
- Subcontracting providers will be responsible for the sourcing and enrolling of all participants as well as conducting eligibility checks in accordance with ESFA funding regulations (including the completion of compliance documentation to support funding claims)
- Subcontractors will be responsible for all:
- Internal quality assurance of all aforementioned qualifications
- Registration and certification of all qualifications with relevant awarding bodies
- Futures to be responsible for all:
- Management and submission of all learner data as required by the ESFA
Details submitted in this Expression of Interest are required to help us evaluate the appropriateness of your organisation to be offered a sub contractual agreement. We will contact organisations we wish to work with to negotiate an SLA and request more information to complete our due diligence process in accordance with both our own and ESFA requirements for subcontracting.
Once completed the form should be sent electronically to Alerts@the-futures-group.com to arrive by 23:59 on the Monday 8th February 2021
Delivery for all subcontracting work will commence from Monday 1st March 2021.
Futures will not be liable for any bid costs, expenditure, work or effort incurred by a supplier in proceeding with or participating in this procurement, including if the procurement process is terminated or amended. Futures reserve the right at any time to make a decision not to proceed with procurement process, and the right to accept any EOI in whole or in part.
National Careers service in East Midlands rated Outstanding by Ofsted
Futures for You - responsible for the National Careers Service across the East Midlands - has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted.Read More