Work with us
Join our team and help us make a difference to peoples lives.
We're rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted so you can be certain you're joining the best.
At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything we do and we're determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for many years - so we like to think we're pretty good at taking care of them. It’s good for you, it's great for us and even better for the people we support.
- help you develop in your role
- support your career growth
- promote positive health and wellbeing at work
- encourage a good work/life balance
- provide financial non-salary benefits
We recognise our responsibility to safeguard vulnerable adults and young people. We work hard to ensure safeguarding is a dynamic and ongoing companywide priority.
We do this through:
- Recruitment and selection – ensuring our people (including volunteers) have been appropriately checked for their suitability through a robust vetting process;
- DBS checks applied on a rolling 3 year basis for certain roles;
- CPD activities in relation to safeguarding;
- Our supply chain commit to the principles of safeguarding as a contractual requirement;
- Incorporating the ‘Prevent Strategy’ into our safeguarding procedures
- Implementation and ongoing review of procedures for identifying and reporting cases of concern. This may involve sharing information with outside agencies.