Data Subject Access Request Form
You can use this form to request access to your personal information as held by Futures.
The Futures Group - which we'll refer to as 'Futures' in this information - is made up of a number of related brands and businesses.*
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Individuals have the right to access the personal information that is stored on them.
- confirmation that you are processing their personal data;
- a copy of their personal data; and
- other supplementary information - this largely corresponds to the information that we provide in our privacy notice (see below).
- the purposes for which your personal data is processed
- the categories of personal data processed
- the categories of recipient of that data
- retention periods of any data
- your rights as a data subject
- the relevant safeguards applied to your information where personal data is transferred outside the EEA
- any third-party source of your personal data
If you would like to submit a data access request please complete and return the form, with proof of identity (detailed overleaf) to the data protection officer at:
You can also send your request by post to:
Data Protection Officer
Pearl Assurance House
5 Floor, 1-9 Friar Lane
Futures endeavours to respond to all requests within one month from the date that the request and proof of identity is received.
If you have accessed one of our the services on behalf of the local authority, DWP or Department of Education we may need to refer your request onto them as the data controller, if this is the case you will be advised.
If you need any further advice, please email the data protection officer at DataProtect@the-futures-group.com
*Futures for You; Futures Employment Solutions; Futures for Business Ltd; Futures Advice, Skills and Employment Ltd; Impact Apprenticeships Ltd; Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Youth Services Ltd.