Data Subject Rights Request Form
You can use this form to request changes to how we use your personal information
The Futures Group - which we'll refer to as 'Futures' in this information - is made up of a number of related brands and businesses.*
You have a number of rights regarding your personal information.
These include the rights to:
- confirmation that we are processing your personal data;
- receive copies of your personal data;
- have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected or supplemented
- erase personal information
- limit how we use your data
- object to use of your data, e.g. for marketing purposes
- transfer information given to us from one organisation to another
- receive information about how we use your data. This typically occurs by privacy notices provided at the point at which we collect your personal data.
If you would like to submit a data access request please complete and return the form, with proof of identity (detailed overleaf) to the data protection officer at:
You can also send your request by post to:
Data Protection Officer
Futures Nottingham Centre
57 Maid Marian Way
Futures endeavours to respond to all requests within one month from the date that the request and proof of identity is received.
If you have accessed one of our the services on behalf of the local authority, DWP or Department of Education we may need to refer your request onto them as the data controller, if this is the case you will be advised.
If you need any further advice, please email the data protection officer at DataProtect@the-futures-group.com
*Futures for You; Futures Employment Solutions; Futures for Business Ltd; Futures Advice, Skills and Employment Ltd; Impact Apprenticeships Ltd; Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Youth Services Ltd.