Researcher - Business Development
- Salary: £26,980-£30,450
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 26 May 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Interview Date: 3 June 2019
- Location: Pearl House, Friar Lane, Nottingham City Centre
What are we looking for?
A Researcher with some experience in a research/impact analysis role. The role will provide the successful candidate to gain experience in and deliver desktop research, working with colleagues to develop and implement methodologies to demonstrate the impact of our work and support business growth and development. The successful candidate will work as part of the Business Development team and will also have the opportunity to develop their skills in all aspects of bid writing and business development.
At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.Having these values means we work in a culture which is open to learning and improvement, leads by example, is passionate about making a difference and develops the potential of both colleagues and clients.
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to develop a robust research/impact analysis strategy to evidence the impact of Future’s work.
- Work closely with business development and communications colleagues to provide high quality desktop research to support successful bids and communication activity.
- Produce high quality reports and content to demonstrate and promote the impact of Future’s work.
- Support the ongoing development of an evidence library and contribute to the maintenance of ‘live’ file of quantified evidence to support service outcomes that is readily available to support bid responses.
Job Reference: FUT37
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.