Recruitment Executive (Restart) - FTC
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,750 per annum (Grade 4)
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 10 July 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Location: Hybrid working covering Newark and Worksop offices
What are we looking for?
Futures has been successful in winning contracts as part of the supply chain to support the delivery of the Restart Programme. Restart is the DWP’s major new welfare-to-work programme to provide employability support to the long-term unemployed people to help them into work.
The purpose of this role is to achieve recruitment targets by matching work ready participants to suitable job opportunities. Please note that this opportunity is a 2 years fixed term contract, but there is potential for a possible extension.
You are required to work with autonomy and high levels of personal motivation with the proven ability to meet targets. You will be working in collaboration with the advisor and account management teams to support the recruitment of individuals to fill job vacancies.
Applicants should have a genuine interest in supporting individuals to find suitable employment opportunities and should be comfortable talking to participants on the phone. Experience in the welfare to work sector is not essential.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference and are an organised individual who likes talking to people, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So, our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do, and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10
- Westfield Health insurance: Covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: VAC013
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
(DOCX, 60.5 KB)Download