Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator
- Salary: 3 - Within a salary range of £20,870 - £28,727
- Hours: 37
- Closing Date: 24 February 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Interview Date: 6 March 2019
- Location: Nottingham
What are we looking for?
The Quality Assurance Co-ordinator has a key role in supporting subcontractors and Futures Managers to maintain or improve the quality of our customer experience. We are looking for a
self-motivated and pro-active individual who is enthusiastic about maintaining quality assurance standards/processes to ensure that we are delivering an outstanding service to all.
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to at least NVQ 3 or equivalent standard
- Be well organised and able to manage own workload
- Have experience of working with and advising a range of Managers and staff
- Have strong IT skills and knowledge
Job Reference: FUT05
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.