Marketing & PR Executive (FTC November 2023)
- Salary: Grade 6 with a salary of £31,000 (pro-rata for part time)
- Hours: 37 Hours a week - part time will be considered
- Closing Date: 1 November 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Interview Date: 10 November 2021
- Location: Nottingham (primarily home based at least initially)
What are we looking for?
Futures are looking for a confident PR and Marketing professional to work within our Marketing and Communications Team.
What will the role do?
You’ll have a leading role in spreading the word of the work we do and generating interest in the contracts we deliver to support people into work and training, through great advice. You’ll be working on the design and execution of campaigns whilst increasing our PR activity. You’ll have a strong and confident communication style and be used to using your own initiative to move projects forwards.
What are the finer points about the role?
To be successful you’ll be experienced and knowledgeable about marketing and believe what we believe. That work and training can change lives. You’ll take pride in what you do and be inquisitive in nature. You’ll be happy in a fast-paced environment, supporting and being supported by a close-knit team. You’ll be used to directing the work of others and working with people with varying degrees of responsibility across the business.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme; contributions of 5% employer & 3% employee
- Holidays Year 1 = 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays / Year 5 = 30 days after 5 years, / Year 10 = 33 days
- Westfield Health insurance Covers optical and dental appointments plus 24/7 counselling and advice
- Westfield Rewards Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service
- No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Protection Scheme Provides a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess
- Flexible Working Offering a better life/work balance
- Travel Schemes Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Job Specification Requirements
- Qualified to degree level, those in journalism and or marketing would be most advantageous
- A confident marketer with excellent creative copywriting skills, for a variety of different formats
- Have experience in journalism, marketing, and PR
- A creative thinker who loves curating marketing campaigns
- Have experience of dealing with multiple media outlets
- Inquisitive in nature, with the ability to seek and extract key information quickly
- Takes pride in what they do, with a genuine passion for making a positive impact
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this is something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
Your personal data will be used to process your employment application; successful candidates’ data will be held under the company’s General Data Protection Policy details of which will be made available upon the offer of employment. Unsuccessful candidate’s data will be held for a period of 12 months upon which it will be destroyed. Candidates can request that this be destroyed earlier by contacting our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: FUT86
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 55.2 KB)Download