IAPT Employment Adviser (FTC until 31st March 2022)
- Salary: Grade: 3 with a salary scale of £21,287 to £29,302 per annum (pro-rata for part time)
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 15 June 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Interview Date: 21 June 2021
- Location: IAPT Team, Insight Healthcare, Edgeley House, Tottle Road, Nottingham (Currently work from home due to COVID-19)
What are we looking for?
We are inviting candidates to apply for an exciting opportunity within our employment support team working alongside Insight Healthcare who are not-for-profit organization providing NHS talking therapy services on a fixed-term contract until March 2022. The post is based in Nottingham city centre within the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service. You will remain employed by Futures however your base will be co-located with the team at Edgeley House, Tottle Road, Nottingham. The role will involve travel across Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire to provide support to service users at a range of public venues (Due to the pandemic, all client delivery is currently via Telephone and online.)
Insight Healthcare would like our knowledge and expertise in employment support to be integrated within their therapies team thereby providing their caseloads with valuable information, advice and guidance as well as in-work support.
The initiative will support more people to receive integrated psychological therapy and employment support in one place to remain in, return to and find work. The model assumes that empowering people by improving their employment prospects is an important part of treatment that can help maximise the benefits of psychological therapies that focus more directly on the symptoms of depression and anxiety. Therapists and Employment Advisors will work together to ensure that a personalised integrated package of care is available to all clients who choose to be supported in this way to remain in, get back to, and find work. As virtue of the integrated service model, it is possible for clients finishing a course of treatment to continue receiving employment support.
If you would like an informal discussion about this post please contact Paul Bailey on 07483 118180 or Alison Pinder on 07918 905843.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT37
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 60.5 KB)Download