- Salary: Grade 2 with a salary scale of £19,000-£20,250 (pro-rata)
- Hours: 22.5 hours (0.6 FTE)
- Closing Date: 25 October 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Location: East Midlands
What are we looking for?
Futures are looking for an Exams Invigilator who can provide our learners and employers with excellent customer service whilst ensuring compliance with examination regulations. The role forms part of the Group Quality Team and will predominantly be based in the East Midlands, travel will be required where exams cannot be conducted remotely.
The successful applicant will have a keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills. The ability to stay calm under pressure is essential together with a can-do, flexible approach to be successful in this role.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. All our services are clear, enterprising, and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So, our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do, and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution
- Holidays: Year 1 = 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays, Year 5 = 30 days after 5 years, Year 10 = 33 days
- Westfield Health insurance: Covers optical and dental appointments plus 24/7 counselling and advice
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service
- No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Protection Scheme: Provides a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess
- Flexible Working: Offering a better life/work balance
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Job Specification Requirements
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills and able to resolve problems quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow strict rules and regulations
- A passion for quality and excellence.
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this is something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
Safeguarding: Disclosure of Criminal Background
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Disclosure will apply to all posts that fall under the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) definition ‘Regulated Activity’. The successful candidate will be required to apply to the DBS for Disclosure for Criminal Conviction(s). If the company finds anything in that record which might be considered prejudicial to his/her working within the regulated activity, then the appointment may not be confirmed.
Your personal data will be used to process your employment application; successful candidates’ data will be held under the company’s General Data Protection Policy details of which will be made available upon the offer of employment. Unsuccessful candidate’s data will be held for a period of 12 months upon which it will be destroyed. Candidates can request that this be destroyed earlier by contacting email@example.com.
Job Reference: FUT85
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 41 KB)Download