- Salary: £23,000 - £25,750 per annum (Grade 4)
- Hours: 37 hours, Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 5 June 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Location: Nottingham / Worksop / Newark / Mansfield
Looking to start an exciting new career?
Have a passion to help others be the best they can be?
Want to develop and upskill yourself and others?
At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything that we do and we’re determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for years – so we like to think we’re pretty good at taking care of them.
It’s good for you, it’s great for us, and even better for the people we support.
Futures has been successful in winning contracts as part of the supply chain to support the delivery of the Restart Programme. Restart is the DWP’s major new welfare-to-work programme to provide employability support to the long-term unemployed people to help them into work. As an Employment Adviser, you will be an essential part in our drive to support our customers who have been long-term unemployed. You will build and maintain effective rapport to support customers to find sustainable employment through remote digital platforms and elements of face-to-face support.
This is a 2 years fixed term contract with the potential to be extended.
The successful candidate
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role.
- Good organisational and IT skills (including working with internal system)
- Experience working in a fast paced, evolving and targeted environment.
- Working effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders to co-ordinate the support needed for customers to help them find work to change their lives.
- Ability to offer a bespoke guide back into employment for each customer.
What we can offer
- Work life balance with sociable hours Monday to Friday (9 to 5).
- Continual training and upskilling (including IEP and other courses).
- Working with a great team and caring organisation.
- Pay scales offering increase in salary based on performance.
- Opportunity to develop and make a career in the employment sector.
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT134
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 46 KB)Download