- Salary: Grade 4 within the salary range of £23,000 - £25,750 per annum
- Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
- Closing Date: 28 October 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Location: Nottingham / Mansfield / Worksop / Newark
What are we looking for?
Futures has been successful in winning contracts as part of the supply chain to support the delivery of the Restart Programme. Restart is the DWP’s major new welfare-to-work programme to provide employability support to the long-term unemployed people to help them into work.
As an Employment Adviser, you will be an essential part in our drive to support our customers who have been long-term unemployed. You will build and maintain effective rapport to support customers to find sustainable employment through remote digital platforms and elements of face-to-face support. This opportunity is on a fixed term contract for 2 years, but there is the potential for this to be extended.
The successful candidates will have a passion for helping people, previous experience of working in a customer-facing role; have good organisational and IT skills. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, evolving and targeted environment; working effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders to co-ordinate the support needed for customers to help them find work to change their lives.
A driving licence and own vehicle is highly preferential, particularly for the Newark and Worksop sites.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So, our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life.
At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution
- Holidays: Year 1 = 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays, Year 5 = 30 days after 5 years, Year 10 = 33 days
- Westfield Health insurance: Covers optical and dental appointments plus 24/7 counselling and advice
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service
- No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Protection Scheme: Provides a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess
- Flexible Working: Offering a better life/work balance
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT79
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 46 KB)Download