Account Manager - Education and Business (Secondment or FTC)
- Salary: £26,500 - £29,750 (Grade 5)
- Hours: 37 hours, Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 3 July 2022 at 05:00 PM
- Location: Home-based with frequent travel to D2N2 region
At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything that we do, and we’re determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for years – so we like to think we’re pretty good at taking care of them.
The purpose of this role is to work with local businesses to increase the capability of the SME (small and medium-sized enterprises) sector to engage in sustainable relationships with schools through the Unlocking Potential Hub project.
You will create and deliver activities that engage SMEs and inspires and prepares young people for the world of work which in turn allows them to attain the skills and insight needed to make better informed decisions about their careers and their futures.
Support will be channelled through a digital platform, which will act as a primary point of access (PPOA) for SMEs, school staff, young people and parents to engage with the programme
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of the careers IAG in schools
- A minimum of level 2 in English and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of initiating and maintaining relationships with employers
- Awareness of local, regional and national priorities for employment and skills provision
- Proven experience of building and delivering accurate pipelines
What we can offer:
- Work life balance with sociable hours Monday to Friday (9 to 5).
- Continual training and upskilling (including IEP and other courses).
- Working with a great team and caring organisation.
- Pay scales offering increase in salary based on performance.
- Opportunity to develop and make a career in the employment sector.
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel.
Dsability Confident: As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
Job reference: FUT08
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(PDF, 277.2 KB)Download