Customer Service Advisers x 2 FTE (2 years FTC with possible extension)
- Salary: Grade: 1c with a salary of £17,421 per annum (pro-rata for part time)
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Location: Newark & Worksop
What are we looking for?
Futures has been successful in winning contracts as part of the supply chain to support the delivery of the Restart Programme. Restart is the DWP’s major new welfare-to-work programme to provide employability support to the long-term unemployed people to help them into work.
We are looking to recruit 2 Customer Service Advisers to work within our Business Support Team on 2 years’ fixed-term contract. The successful candidates will provide a professional varied reception/administration service to the Company.
This is a pivotal role within the business, providing a high standard of customer service as the initial contact for all customers visiting the centre including: covering reception duties, booking appointments, answering phone calls and processing data relating to the different contracts that we have secured.
We are looking for experienced administrators who display the ability to be flexible whilst working under pressure to frequent tight deadlines. You will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and confident to work with a range of IT packages including the use of databases and excel. Educated to NVQ 2 or equivalent standard (e.g. 4/5GCSE’s@A-C level or intermediate GNVQ), you will have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We’re leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life.
At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT11
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 35.6 KB)Download