Contract Manager (NEET and Schools)
- Salary: Grade: 4 within the salary range of £31,059 - £34,812 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 20 June 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Interview Date: 2 July 2021
- Location: Nottingham
What are we looking for?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to bring a new leader into our experienced Nottingham Management Team to help us release the potential for young people in the area who may need support avoiding becoming or moving on from being NEET (Not in Employment Education of Training) through the expertise of our dedicated coaches who you will manage.
We are looking for a dynamic, influential and passionate leader, who shares our company values to join our experienced management team in Nottingham, which sits within our wider East Midlands management structure. You will lead and support a team of careers coaches working on the NEET Reduction Agenda with young people, so a background in the Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance is desirable. You will be an assigned lead on contracts linked to NEET reduction including tracking and supporting those who are currently ‘Not Known’. These include: our focused delivery of careers to identified cohorts in their final year of our secondary schools, our targeted tailored interventions of support for 16-18 year olds who find themselves NEET, specialist support working in close partnership with Nottingham City Council for assigned groups such as supporting Children in Care/ Care Leavers aged 16-25, to progress into EET. You will also support our young people’s outreach careers coaches who will be linking in with partners and be out in communities trying to engage with and support young people into EET.
You will be organised but adaptable in your approach and will seek and generate new ideas to ensure delivery of the best possible customer journey and to maximise opportunities for success in your team for your coaches and their customers. You will be a key link for stakeholders, commissioners and partner agencies and need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills that will help you develop and maintain positive, trusting relationships with a view to sustainment and growth of your contracts. You will require all round excellent communication skills.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Achieve performance and financial targets on allocated contracts.
- Line manage coaches to ensure teams maximise delivery opportunities and achieve all performance targets.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and referral and support organisations
- Ensure that service delivery meets all quality standards and delivers an excellent customer journey.
- Identify new opportunities and funding streams to grow the business.
- Recognise that our people and their growth are our most important asset.
- Be a positive ambassador for Futures Service.
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT35
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
(DOCX, 59 KB)Download