Community Grants Programme Co-ordinator
- Salary: £25,233-£28,727
- Hours: 37
- Closing Date: 31 May 2019 at 02:52 PM
- Interview Date: 10 June 2019
- Location: Pearl House, Friar Lane, Nottingham City Centre. Also Working across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire
What are we looking for?
Do you have strong project management skills and a natural ability to engage and motivate others?
We are looking for an innovative and engaging individual who will assist us to create a high performing, effective network of ESF Community Grants Programme Providers and a wider network of Third Sector partnerships in the East Midlands.
We are seeking an experienced Programme Co-ordinator to facilitate and performance manage a network of learning providers delivering ESF funded learning and development interventions that support individuals into work, further education and Apprenticeships.
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent ICT and communication skills and be experienced in holding face to face meetings with providers, stakeholders and partners.
- Have experience in working on ESF or other government funded learning programmes
- Have experience in providing advice and support to develop the capacity of providers
- Be confident in delivering presentations at partnership meetings
- Have experience in co-ordinating budgets, management reporting and government audits
Job Reference: FUT38
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.