Careers and Employability Adviser
- Salary: £16,845 - £19,729 (pro rata)
- Hours: 22 (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Closing Date: 22 February 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Interview Date: 1 March 2019
- Location: Maid Marian Way, Nottingham
What are we looking for?
A self-motivated, passionate and professional individual, with a minimum level 3 qualification in Advice and Guidance, to deliver the National Careers Service contract in Nottingham. A passion for making a difference to people’s lives and promoting social mobility, supporting customers to remove barriers to employment and training, to access opportunities to progress in the world of work and to manage their careers. Your flexibility, creativity and desire to achieve in a target driven environment are key to success in this role.
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum level 3 IAG qualification
- Be driven to succeed in a target driven, payment by results working environment
- Be organised and accountable as able to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent administrator with the ability to use a full range of ICT packages
Job Reference: FUT06
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.