Business Engagement Manager x 8
- Salary: Grade: 3.3 to 3B within a salary range of £25,738 - £31,059 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date: 24 January 2020 at 12:00 PM
- Interview Date: 29 January 2020
- Location: Home based – with frequent travel in the East Midlands
What are we looking for?
The Business Engagement Manager role is pivotal to fulfil the ambitious growth plans at Futures. We are looking for the recruitment of business development expert to join our team to drive effective employer engagement and account management activities for the achievement of apprenticeship and skills engagement targets.
You are required to work with autonomy and high levels of personal motivation with the proven ability to work in collaboration with a team and internal colleagues, build effective partnerships with existing employers and have the ability to engage and secure new employer clients through a variety of business development approaches.
It is not essential that you have previous experience in the education sector although you should have an interest in the impact that learning and development, recruitment, talent management and effective workforce planning strategies have on individuals and businesses.
The flexibility, creativity and desire to achieve in a target driven environment are key to success in this role.
Who Are We?
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives. At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything we do and we're determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for many years - so we like to think we're pretty good at taking care of them. It’s good for you, it's great for us and even better for the people we support.
We support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We’re leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There’s more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. We’re also showing employers a different way of being and doing. We know that success lies in a happy, motivated and skilled workforce, and so we’re on a mission to transform teams and turnover.
What can we offer?
At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Having these values means we work in a culture which is open to learning and improvement, leads by example, is passionate about making a difference.
Having a happy and motivated workforce is critical to our ongoing success. We genuinely care about our colleagues and offer a range of benefits and opportunities to support you in your role and grow in confidence. We will: help you develop in your role, support your career growth, promote positive health and well-being at work, and encourage a good work/life balance
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a qualification at Level 4 or above (or be willing to work towards)
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills (L2 English, ICT & Maths or be willing to work towards in first 6 months )
- Have recent experience of a recruitment, resourcing or business development role.
- Lead in the proactive promotion of Futures and contribute to the development of the brand and services.
- Build and deliver on a robust pipeline of activity to fulfil targets in line with the annual business plan and key performance indicators, ensuring sales processes, due diligence, compliance and internal procedures are adhered to.
- Build effective partnerships with existing employers and have the ability to engage and secure new employer clients through a variety of business development approaches.
- Take responsibility to learn and maintain up to date knowledge on the local, regional and national skills agenda including further education, apprenticeships, funding, adult education and careers ensuring the advice delivered on behalf of Futures for Business and stakeholders is relevant, and of an expert level.
- Undertake detailed skill needs analysis in conjunction with employers to identify effective solutions in relation to the employer’s recruitment employment & skills development needs and identify impact measures.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal colleagues to ensure services are delivered to an excellent standard that will maximise opportunities to provide added value programmes and services.
Job Reference: FUT90
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.