Assistant HR Business Partner
- Salary: £26,500 - £29,750 pa (Grade 5)
- Hours: 37 hours over Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: 19 January 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Location: Nottingham
- Looking to start an exciting new career?
- Have a passion to help others be the best they can be?
- Want to develop and upskill yourself and others?
At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything that we do and we’re determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for years – so we like to think we’re pretty good at taking care of them.
It’s good for you, it’s great for us and even better for the people we support.
Futures are looking for a passionate HR professional looking to develop their career in HR by taking their first step into business partnering, potentially from an adviser role. You will be coached by a Senior HR Business Partner but will enjoy the variety of having the responsibility of your own caseload, putting your CIPD qualification into practice to enhance your experience in the field. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and an organisation which is a great place to work, and there will also be flexible working with this role.
The successful candidate
- Experience of working in a similar HR role.
- CIPD Level 5 in Human Resources or equivalent qualification.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Aptitude for prioritising workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a positive and enthusiastic approach to challenging situations.
- Flexible approach to work.
What we can offer
- Work life balance with sociable hours Monday to Friday (9 to 5).
- Continual training and upskilling.
- Working with a great team and caring organisation.
- Pay scales offering increase in salary based on performance.
- Opportunity to develop and make a career in the employment sector.
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT127
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
Previous applicants need not apply.
(DOCX, 33.3 KB)Download