Apprenticeship Skills Coach - Digital Marketing
- Salary: From £26,500 (Grade 5) pro-rata
- Hours: 18.5 hours (0.5 FTE)
- Closing Date: 21 January 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Location: National (Frequent travel across East Midlands)
What are we looking for?
Highly skilled, resilient Skills Coaches are an important part of our growing Apprenticeship provision here at Futures for Business. This opportunity is open to individuals with significant workplace experience of Digital Marketing and Junior Content.
What will the role do?
The objective of this role is to develop competency, skills and knowledge of the delivery of apprenticeship standards. This will include the teaching and embedding of Math and English functional skills to Level 2 as an essential part of this role.
What are the finer points about the role?
You will be accountable for the progress of learners on and off the Job using our online E portfolio, alongside learner destination and progress reviews, delivering teaching and learning, and functional skills exam preparation and delivery. You will also support us with the onboarding and enrolment process.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Job Specification Requirements
- This role is home based but will require travel with blended approach towards currently remote delivery. A full, clean drivers’ licence is essential
- There is a requirement to pass an enhanced DBS check - the cost of the DBS check is covered by the company.
- Previous Digital Marketing training or coaching experience
- A recognised Assessor OR Teaching qualification (e.g., TAQA, PTLLS/DTLLS/QTLLS, PGCE, IQA)
- English and Mathematics to at least Functional Skills level 2
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this is something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability, please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT120
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 48.6 KB)Download