Apprenticeship Skills Coach – Customer Service and Business Administration
- Salary: £ 23,486 - £28,727
- Hours: 37
- Closing Date: 31 May 2019 at 05:30 PM
- Interview Date: 3 June 2019
- Location: East Midlands
What are we looking for?
Futures is recruiting for an outstanding Skills Coach to join our growing team delivering Apprenticeship Standards. This role is to deliver Customer Service and Business Administrator Standards at Levels 2 and 3 across the East Midlands region. We are looking for a highly skilled and resilient Skills Coach with significant experience of current industry practices and a passion for providing outstanding customer service in the workplace.
Do you have the desire to combine your experience of teaching and learning to develop high quality programmes and provide coaching and support to Apprentices and employer? You will need to have experience of delivering to meet high expectations and a solid understanding of teaching, learning and assessment cycle. A good understanding and knowledge of the Apprenticeship Reforms, Standards and End Point Assessment is essential.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Daphne Saxelby on 07540 560404.
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion business practices in customer service and administration
- Have an excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Standards
- Hold a teaching or training qualification and an Assessing qualification
- Hold maths and English qualifications at level 2
Job Reference: FUT43
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.