- Salary: £26,500 to £28,300
- Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
- Closing Date: 22 September 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Location: Home based with travel to Future’s sites as required
Due to rapid and continual growth at Futures, we have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to fulfil the ambitious growth plans at Futures. The purpose of the role is to drive effective employer engagement and account management activities for the achievement of our contractual targets, apprenticeship and skills engagement. You are required to work with autonomy and high levels of personal motivation with the proven ability to meet targets, working in collaboration with a team and internal colleagues, build effective partnerships with existing employers and have the ability to engage and secure new employer clients through a variety of business development approaches.
Previous experience within recruitment or business development with account management expertise is essential, although experience in the education sector is not. That said you should have an interest in the impact that learning and development, recruitment, talent management and effective workforce planning strategies have on individuals and businesses.
- Lead in the proactive promotion of Futures for Business and contribute to the development of the brand whilst building effective partnerships with existing employers and have the ability to engage and secure new employer clients through a variety of business development approaches.
- Undertake detailed skill needs analysis in conjunction with employers to identify effective solutions in relation to the employer’s recruitment employment & skills development needs and identify impact measures.
- Ensures completion of all employer compliance paperwork relevant to the contract.
- Maintain effective employer relationships to ensure services are delivered to an excellent standard and maximise opportunities to provide added value programmes and services.
- Ensure internal relationships and communication is central to all elements of the engagement process.
- Take responsibility to learn, maintain and share up to date knowledge of the Futures offer and all relevant contracts to include local, regional and national skills agenda around further education, apprenticeships, funding, adult education and careers ensuring the advice delivered on behalf of Futures for Business and stakeholders is relevant, and of an expert level.
- Account Manage employers overseeing the apprenticeship / recruitment process, working closely with recruitment executives and enrolment officers to troubleshoot and coordinate responses to any issues that arise.
- Build and deliver on a robust pipeline of activity to fulfil targets in line with the annual business plan and key performance indicators, ensuring sales processes, due diligence, compliance and internal procedures are adhered to.
- Attend appropriate networking and employer events to develop new opportunities this may require you to work early mornings and evenings.
- Proactively contribute to meetings bring ideas; relevant positive and negative feedback to ensure the continuous improvement and relevance of Futures services.
- Provide weekly reports on your performance in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will be expected to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as commensurate with the responsibilities of the post.
Requirements for role
- Recent experience of a recruitment or business development role with account management expertise.
- Experience of initiating and maintaining effective employer relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of building and delivering an accurate pipeline of activity to achieve challenging targets and KPIs.
- Demonstrable interest or understanding of the impact workforce development on employers.
- Demonstrate suitability to work with young people and vulnerable adults including knowledge/understanding of safeguarding.
- Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude and approaches challenging situations in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Demonstrable analytical, written and verbal communication skills – including the creation of proposals and presentations to individuals and groups.
- Committed to ensuring that all practice and engagement with others is free from discrimination and adheres to equal opportunities legislation and organisational policies.
- Collaborative and team player with the ability to work across the whole Futures Group.
- A driving license and own vehicle is essential.
What we have to offer
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurancecovering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT54
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 51.6 KB)Download