Account Manager (FTC 31st December 2023)
- Salary: Grade: 5 with a salary scale of £26,500 - £29,750
- Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
- Closing Date: 3 October 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Interview Date: 12 October 2021
- Location: Home Based – with frequent travel across Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
Futures have a new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding Business Engagement Team. The Account Manager is pivotal to fulfil the ambitious growth plans at Futures.
Your key focus will be to drive effective employer engagement and account management activities on the Well for Work contract across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Well for Work is a comprehensive employment support initiative, which aims to reduce unemployment and upskill adults to improve social inclusion and mobility by moving those furthest away from the job market into sustainable employment, education and training. The project will focus on job seekers and inactive people, providing additional and complementary activity to those people who need support to get themselves back into employment.
You are required to work with autonomy and high levels of personal motivation with the proven ability to meet targets, working in collaboration with a team and internal colleagues, build effective partnerships with existing employers and have the ability to engage and secure new employer clients through a variety of business development approaches.
Previous experience within recruitment or business development is essential although experience in the education sector is not. That said you should have an interest in the impact that learning and development, recruitment, talent management and the effect workforce planning strategies have on individuals and businesses. Many of the customers we support are faced with a variety of barriers to education, employment and training so an understanding or interest in these challenges would be an advantage. You will need to be committed; solution focused and be able to be seen as a positive role model.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
- Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
- Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
- Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
- Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
- Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
- Flexible Working
- Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will have recent experience in:
- A recruitment or business development role, working independently with minimal supervision
- Initiating and maintaining effective employer relationships
- An Account Management role with a proven track record of growing revenues
- Building a pipeline of activity to achieve challenging targets
It is essential you have a driving licence and access to a car, as you will be required to travel across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
For more information please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.
Job Reference: FUT67
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks prior and during employment.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to email@example.com
Your supporting statement will be used for shortlisting so please ensure to attach this to your application!
Please also note that the entire recruitment process will be conducted digitally given the current restrictions arising from the COVID-19 situation.
(DOCX, 61.6 KB)Download
This project is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF)